Sunday, April 18, 2010

Introducing...

Well, I've decided to let you know now versus waiting until next week about the experiments I worked on yesterday. After playing around with two bread recipes, we have added two new types of breads to the website.

You can now purchase a lemon poppy seed loaf or a coconut banana loaf. Both recipes are amazing but don't take my word for it. Order one or both and find out for yourself. The lemon poppy seed recipe was a recipe I had but had overlooked it when picking out breads to feature on the website. I love lemon poppy seed so as soon as a loaf came out of the oven, I cut into it and enjoyed a very moist, lemon rich slice of goodness. I took my grandmother's banana nut bread recipe and added a little bit of coconut and a splash of dark rum. The bread is delicious and for someone who really doesn't like bananas that is saying a lot.

I'll post later how the lemon coolers come out along with the chocolate pound cake.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment