Friday, August 20, 2010

Introducing the Choc-a-lotta and our 200th Fan

The winner of our "Name that Cookie" contest was Kristy Reine from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She received a bakers dozen of the new cookie. The Choc-a-lotta has Dark, Milk, and White chocolate chips mixed in the oatmeal batter. We narrowed down all the suggestions to 4. The four possible winners were: Trifection, Trinity, Harmony, and Choc-a-lotta.


We also had a contest going to see who our 200th fan would be. Jill Currier from Somerville, MA was our 200th fan. She was able to pick any item off the website and choose a bakers dozen of the Original cookies (Oatmeal Chocolate Chip). She had purchased some cookies earlier in the day at the Carver market and joined our Facebook page shortly there after. Enjoy the cookies Jill.

Stay tuned for another contest.

1 comment:

  1. Hey FB Friends & Family - I won the contest held by Family Secrets Bakery in Plymouth, MA. They asked fb friends to name their new cookie that has dark, milk and white chocolate chunks and I suggested "Choc-a-lotta". As a prize they mailed me a dozen "Choc-A-Lotta" cookies and I've already eaten more than I should have. I have to say that they are my all-time favorite cookies!!! Check out their fb page and website.
    Thanks, Joy & Bob for the delicious, home-made cookies!

    ReplyDelete